Yup, like I’m going to wait for the KS one even if it means we have to wait a little longer than the official site offer. It just doesn’t make any sense that it’s more than KS. Like, you would think they would give us a better deal considering we backed them on KS in the first place. Now if they cancel KS in general and decide to just go the official site route, looks like I won’t be getting EMO. I see comments where people are saying “it’s only $30 dollars lmao” sure it’s only $30 but it’s the principal of it all, why would I be told one thing and than it changes at the end? It feels like a slap in the face tbh.