Animation

Home Forums Discussions on EMO Animation

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Jacob Schultz
      Participant

I kinda want to see more animations that EMO can display. Like in the trailer he has over 1000 facial expressions and animation. I really want to see the power low/charging animation please 🙂

Greg Howard
      Participant

would also like to see more animations. But in the video, I did notice a few animations that could be the low battery animation. Pause the video at around 1:51, and you should see it

Jacob Schultz
        Participant

I saw the thing in the vid which made me want to see more. I’d just like to know what it’ll look and sound like

Angel Zelaya
      Participant

I just wanna see SOMETHING LOL. It’s like we’re not getting a call back after a date

raimon
      Participant

I like to see we actually receive Emo first lol

Greg Howard
      Participant

Yeah, we should be hoping that Emo actually gets released, because of all the problems with DDL. But I guess they don’t want to show all the animations so it could actually be a surprise.

Susan
      Participant

I would like one of you living ai made a youtube video with a day with Emo at home with you so we can see it in funtion in a normal home

Max Ge
      Participant

okyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee… we bought an EMO in deember 2020 and it still didn’t arrive may be scam.

Max Ge
      Participant

MIGHT BE AN ENO STORE NAME: EMOZON

Max Ge
      Participant

AMAZON
      EMOZON
      AMA
      EMO + AMAZON= EMOZON (^///^)

Max Ge
      Participant

EMO WORDS: ENO EMO+ NO = ENO
      EMOZON EMO + AMAZON = EMOZON 🤣

• This reply was modified 1 day, 6 hours ago by Max Ge.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.