emo pet channel terminated?

Home Forums Discussions on EMO emo pet channel terminated?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      epic emo fan
      Participant

so I left a video up on my screen on the emo pet channel for a while then refreshed it then it says this video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

Julián
      Participant

Yeah, the account disappear but, at least we continue to have Living A.I’s youtube account

epic emo fan
        Participant

yeah we have the Living A.I’s YouTube account

epic emo fan
      Participant

I meant to stay at least we have the living.ai channel

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by epic emo fan.
      Greg Howard
      Participant

Yeah, but maybe DDL noticed that channel and not Living Ai because that is the most recent video, if it even was cause of DDL. If so, then there should be some worry on Emo

Julián
        Participant

DDL already knows about the YouTube channel since last year when Living A.I placed the first video on Youtube.

Jacob Schultz
        Participant

They didn’t have a youtube channel a year ago. The final version of emo didn’t exist a year ago dude.

Julián
        Participant

Bro, check Baselmans channel and see the last video, the V1 video is the one that started this problem with DDL, the EMO youtube channel was active for almost a year actually

Jacob Schultz
        Participant

I still don’t see it

epic emo fan
      Participant

if what your saying is correct then this is bad.

epic emo fan
      Participant

I new it! I just when to the emo pet YouTube channel since it was in my recent history it says “This account has been terminated because we received multiple third-party claims of copyright infringement regarding material the user posted.” this is bad!

epic emo fan
      Participant
        Jacob Schultz
        Participant

The channel that got deleted was a fan page. Living ai was the one that took them down. The official acount went private.

Julián
        Participant

I only knew two Youtube channels, one that is Living A.I’s channel and EMO channel, this last one is the one that just got deleted or went private

raimon
      Participant
        Greg Howard
        Participant

Yeah, It is pretty confusing because they have multiple channels. They have “Living Ai” and “Living Ai.” (Notice the period?) There is also the one that you showed, “EMO PET”, and the one that was taken down, “Emo Pet”. Now, there isn’t much worry because they have many channels, but the one that was taken down was the one with the most recent videos, like “Emo can’t wait to WOOOO You” and “Emo is Here!”

Julián
        Participant

The one that is on capital letters is the channel that is being usted for the videos that we have here on Living.AI’s page, the one that is Emo Pet is the original one

Greg Howard
        Participant

Yeah, and that one (the original) was the one taken down.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.