Friends of EMO

Home Forums Discussions on EMO Friends of EMO

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      veger
      Participant

What robots can you imagine as a friend for Emo? First of course is cubee his little old brother 😉

OMOLOGAY
      Participant

Hello
      Which one do you have ? I got the yellow one the voice and noise when is starting up is so annoying :-/

veger
        Participant

tbh I dont have a cubee 🙂 just saw some videos of him. But I have a Pleo and Vector. Last one is not a real friend of Emo as we discovered in last few month 😀 And I found a new Project calls ”PIXL” which also sounds very interesting as a friend of Emo

Sage
      Participant

I would of tried to make him friends with Vector, but ever since DDL started the pandemic era subscription, I had to put Vector down. So Ill make Emo friends with Sphero’s R2D2 and BB8, though I barely use them. I guess ill make Emo friends with my cat. Though my cat is no longer impressed with robots. Maybe Emo will be different.

veger
        Participant

This is cool idea. Can’t wait to hold emo. Hope you would make a video when you making emo friends with other and share it in here 😉

veger
      Participant

@emopet @wayne

On the previous l.ai site when was asked that emo looks similar to cubee, the answer was “cubee is also our product”. Does it actually mean that living.ai is related to WLtoys? 🤔 would be really interesting to know the story behind L.AI

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.