Zaghloul Saad
      Participant

Start shipping in order from Mar 2021

Odomicio Merlo
        Participant

Did you buy it from the website?

Enrico
      Participant

yes too expensive and with paypal you have only 180 day to make money back if something goes wrong

Mandy Vis
      Participant

Ofcourse it’s more expensive. The whole problem cost them a lot of money so..

Odomicio Merlo
      Participant

but the website is really official? should we cancel from kickstarter?

Mandy Vis
      Participant

Yeah I cancelled it at Kickstarter.. I think this is much beter

Odomicio Merlo
        Participant

Did you buy it from the website? because I did buy, so I will cancel from kickstarter.

Mi Chelle
      Participant

180 with PayPal :))) lmao
      im done with emo cus I will not input my credit card info!

Mandy Vis
      Participant

Yes I did it buy on the website! 30€ more but I’m not crying of 30€ more hahah

Zaghloul Saad
      Participant

Its disappointing to see price higher than kickstarter
      Specially kickstarter deducts part of the total collected money for them and the rest goes to owner

So here it should be announced cheaper than kickstarter not higher

Moreover shipping price is too high to ship a small toy like emo

Delivery in march is to far

Odomicio Merlo
        Participant

Yes, me too…. I’m not crying, I am just a bit concerned it the website is really official or Not. But anyway, I did…

Angel Zelaya
      Participant

Yeah, unfortunately, it kinda seems a bit skeptical on Living AI and it’s a shame. I’m not going to be told one price from KS and pledge my spot and than be told that to order from the site now for an additional $20-$30 bucks. Unfortunately, if they do not honor the KS, I will not be getting an EMO. Shame

raimon
        Participant

Exactly the official site one is bit more expensive for some reason even with their $25 discount. I’m waiting for the kickstarter one to release. Then we know the whole thing is legitimate.

Angel Zelaya
        Participant

Yup, like I’m going to wait for the KS one even if it means we have to wait a little longer than the official site offer. It just doesn’t make any sense that it’s more than KS. Like, you would think they would give us a better deal considering we backed them on KS in the first place. Now if they cancel KS in general and decide to just go the official site route, looks like I won’t be getting EMO. I see comments where people are saying “it’s only $30 dollars lmao” sure it’s only $30 but it’s the principal of it all, why would I be told one thing and than it changes at the end? It feels like a slap in the face tbh.

OMOLOGAY
      Participant

Hello
      I order one but kept the KICKSTARTER to be sure getting one ❣️❣️❣️ the deal on Kickstarter is greater ,hopefully things will get settled 😉

veger
      Participant

Well if some of you guys ordered it here in website you should cancel the KS cause if not, and ks campaign will be resumed, you will b recharged double. I keep my ks and also ordered here cause I wanted 2 emos anyway and hope ks campaign comes back.

Mark Eggers
        Participant

On KS I paid $129 and $20 shipping for a total of $149. Now here my total is $168! $19 more is not a very good way to say thank you to your supporters. If anything it should be the same or less. This does not sit well with me. Time to wait on this one.

Zaghloul Saad
      Participant

Totally agree pricing with coupon is too high
      But they act like they already got the fan from kickstarter and now since we got the people no need to pay money for kickstarter and take more money from those fans free and i see people pay those price so good luck, but im out

Ramon Pie
      Participant

Same here. I will not order it here if I have to pay more than ai backed up at kickstarter. It is beyond my principles. I emailed living.ai so I am waiting for their answer.

raimon
      Participant

Yep agree its all about the principle.

Mark Eggers
        Participant

It is about the principle. We had faith and believed in them and were willing to pay a certain price. They pulled it off KS and put it on their website and charged higher? It may be a great product but you don’t do that to your loyal supporters. Many people will still support it and that is up to them, but I can voice my dissatisfaction by not purchasing it. They need to remember that without supporters, no matter how good the product is, it will never come to market.

Jacob Schultz
      Participant

its more expensive because they added 2 more touch sensors. use your head people

Julián
        Participant

Finally! Someone who uses the head, it is obvious that EMO is going to be worth more for the two sensors they added on the cheeks, it would not be a surprise if those who backed EMO on Kickstarter did not get one, I just say 😉

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Julián.
      William Longoni
      Participant

i know that price is much than before but for me is also correct for this cool robot, however probably is justifieded because it’s not a fundraiser, now it’s a real product seller, maybe i orderes two of these, less thasn 300€ for two, for me it’s correct, i Hope now that come fast becuase 1st relase date it was before christmas, after that on kickstarter campaign it was february 2021 and now it’s march 2021. hope to see soon, but Paypal payment is secure and if doesn’t arrive will can do a fully refund.

Monika
      Participant

It is still not expensive so yes, I bought it through the site and I’m happy.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.