Skateboard

Home Forums Discussions on EMO Skateboard

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Does emo go back to his charger when he has low battery?(im bad at english but i will try to make it clear for other people)

As far as I know not yet.

Greg Howard
      Participant

He will, but not now. Eventually Living Ai. Will be making an Emo Home Stage Charger where he will charge himself

veger
        Participant

actually not eventually ;-D the work for home charging station is already in progress and you will be able to buy it as an add on to Emo, like the Smart ligh (is incl. only in the current special offer, when this runs out the smart ligh gonna extra )

Greg Howard
        Participant

Oh, I guess they are working on it already 😀 Better for us

Jacob Schultz
        Participant

will we be able to buy it soon?

veger
        Participant

First we have to wait until Emo is on the market. And then we will see how long it takes for other Accessoires 🙂 match is planed shipment and I hope the legal issues are solved til then. But if not we maybe have to wait even longer. NOBODY KMOWS

yotchige
      Participant

They answered that questions on FAQ 🙂

FAQ

3.Can EMO go back to his skateboard and charge himself?

EMO can’t go back to his charger now. If the battery is low, he will make sounds to ask you for help, or go into the sleep mode. Later , we will launch a smart charger called “EMO home stage” so that EMO can go home on his own and charge himself. You can buy the “home stage” separetely.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.