Waiting on Reply – Coupon Code Not Working

Home Forums Discussions on EMO Waiting on Reply – Coupon Code Not Working

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Brian SpaceMan
      Participant

Hello All,

I was a Black Friday backing on Kickstarter. I’ve tried to purchase through the website, but the code I was provided by email does not apply in my cart. I also have tried to use the code that was emailed for New Years, but that also does not reply.

Emails to the Devs around the time the Kickstarter campaign went down were answered within a day. Now almost a week has gone by and no email response to my question.

Anyone else having problems with coupon codes, checking out/making a purchase, or not receiving a reply from the Devs?

Thank you,

Ioannis
      Participant

I also do not become Email answers since 2 Weeks thats weird.

Brian SpaceMan
      Participant

UPDATE

While I still have not received a reply to any of my emails, this morning both my Kickstarter Coupon AND New Year Coupon both worked in the check out process. I know it wasn’t an error on my part before entering the coupons because both before and this morning I copy/pasted the coupons directly from the emails.

Not sure what is going on, but thought I would post the somewhat positive update, even if the devs and company continue their radio silence. Made sure to use PayPal to make payment to leave the option open to contest the purchase/requested a refund in the event this product never ships.

Julián
        Participant

They are in silence in this forum, in the discord we receive some updates from some people that already have EMO and a Living.AI’s co-funder. About the error, I don’t have any error with my subscription coupon code

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Julián.
        Brian SpaceMan
        Participant

I thought the Discord was an unofficial discord, not run by the company.

Andy
        Participant

In the Discord there is also always an employee of the company Living.AI online.

Max Ge
      Participant

I’ve been waiting for 2 months THIS MIGHT BE A SCAM!!!

Andy
        Participant

Who says it’s a scam, I’m one of EMO’s testers and I can tell you it’s not. I also keep posting videos and photos of EMO and am in contact with the developers of EMO.

Brian SpaceMan
        Participant

Could you clarify what you’ve been waiting on for 2 months? The shipping estimated time, as far as I knew, was always Feb 2021, arriving March 2021. Even on the original Kickstarter.

Are you referring to waiting for 2 months for a reply from the company?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.