You can now order EMO and accessories on official website!

Home Forums Discussions on EMO You can now order EMO and accessories on official website!

Tagged: 

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      Emo Pet
      Participant

You can now order EMO and accessories on official website!

• This topic was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by Emo Pet.
      River Law
      Participant

out of stock

Emo Pet
        Participant

Final test. Please wait less than 1 hour

Shahriar Nowshad
      Participant

Will the backers of kickstarters receive any discount coupon ?

raimon
      Participant

Whats happening with the campaign on kickstarter?

Emilio Lundbladh
      Participant

Whats happening with the campaign on kickstarter?

Robert Ing
      Participant

I pre-ordered through Kickstarter, will this order be honoured?

Alan
        Participant

Just cancel the Kickstarter one. Obviously the issues with DDL means they won’t be able to go on Kickstarter, this will kind of help bypass these issues I would assume.

Just have to trust them though as they will have your money 😳😬

Solange Lapierre
        Participant

If they can’t go on KS, how are we sure they can fully go here ? I’m just not sure to understand the difference.

Alan
        Participant

By selling via their site they don’t have to abide by the rules set out by Kickstarter etc. Which means we can get Emo sooner, which is a good thing.

The only issue I see is the current legal action against Living AI from DDL. This we deserve an update on to be honest.

Solange Lapierre
        Participant

Ah !! thanks a lot.

Also really worry about the legal thing too :S

Odomicio Merlo
      Participant

I just cancelled my order from kickstarter, to be honest not sure what to do, but I bought from the official website. I hope I haven’t done any mistake..

Gil Ortiz Aguiñaga
      Participant

I cancelled, how come there isn’t an official explanation from LIVING.AI as to what’s going on with the intellectual property dispute? Only “assumptions” from participants.Is this even legit?

Alan
        Participant

It’s not assumptions, there is a current legal case going on. That’s why Kickstarter was stopped.

DDL are just worried EMO will steal its thunder when they release vector 2.0, which still seems to be inferior to EMO.

Marie Smith
      Participant

Could anyone tell me what is happening with Kickstarter please? I pledged when it was available, then it was put on hold, now this. I have no idea what to do. :/

Odomicio Merlo
        Participant

I’m a bit confused too, but I have cancelled my order on Kickstarter and made a new order on the website…

Nica Winter
        Participant

How did you cancel it? I am a backer, too… but can’t see an option to do this?!?

Odomicio Merlo
        Participant

I used the desktop to do it, don’t use mobile

Nica Winter
        Participant

Thanks, that worked for me, too 🙂

Marie Smith
        Participant

How did you cancel your Kickstarter? X

raimon
      Participant

I wait for the kickstarter one. Price is guaranteed to be cheaper for me than the website.

Eli Johnson
      Participant

When do I need to order by, to go along with the shipment in March?
      Also, Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!
      (OR Happy Holidays)

Eli
      Participant

I hope this doesn’t sell out!
      I’m super excited to buy one next paycheck!
      Merry XMAS!!!!

Adren Snyder
      Participant

Sorry but we will not buy 3 EMO at the high price you set. You promise 2 EMO at 256$ in Thanksgiving offer. Now 338$-25$=313$. It’s not fair.

You lost 3 buyers!

Remco Groothoff
        Participant

Those are the prices on kickstarter, you wait there for your order, but that can still take a while. or you can order via the website but then it is a lot more expensive unfortunately. the choices is yours.

Adren Snyder
      Participant

The legal problem seems not solved. We hope they will resolve this issue and reopen kickstarter.
      It’s strange we can buy here with this legal problem not solved. Any explanations?

Anthony
        Participant

I’m not going to Rick it. I’ve had to cancel my Kickstarter. With the product reliant on a online server you are looking at a possible paper weight if they have to stop support.

I need to see the legal problems resolved before I can hand over money for a project that has such a cloudy future

Kenneth
      Participant

TMy biggest concern now, is that we didn’t really get any official news regarding the copyright issue – and by ordering from the website, LivingAI now has our money and not kickstarter. This can go either way. Fingers crossed that LivingAI is an honest company 😀 Happy holidays!

Mario
      Participant

I’ll just wait for the KS campaign to restart as I was backer #14 and the price was $129.

It’s very disappointing that the coupon code provided did not reflect my original pledge, and if the KS campaign never restarts then LivingAi won’t see a cent from me, as from the very start I’ve been with them (over a year ago) and the whole time they have said that we would be looked after and the $129 price point was guaranteed.

Chú Lợi
        Participant

You’re right. I’ll just wait for the KS campaign too

Adren Snyder
        Participant

Totally agree

Monika
      Participant

It’s more expensive for faster delivery. If you all want yo wait nobody knows how long for KS, good luck as it might never run again. I prefer to pay €20 more and get it in March.

Adren Snyder
        Participant

The problem is not buy from KS or Website apart che price obviously. There is a copyright issue. Is a bit strange that KS block all the project but they can sell it directly no? For now i ask for an explanation and nobody officially give an answer

Chris
      Participant

Will this device need server access to work? Or is it stand alone? I think that would be the million dollar question.

if its needs a server and living.ai give up on it then what..

And if it needs a server connection to function if there’s trouble with living ai will they start charging a monthly fee.

Thanks in advanced

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.